Customer Success Manager
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success Manager who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the Customer Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximise value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
- Develop and manage client portfolios
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximising value
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Hold product demonstrations for customers
- Improve onboarding processes
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure
- Mediate between clients and the organization
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints
- Aid in product design and product development
- Business and/or Computing Degree
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Experience in document creation
- Patient and active listener
- Passion for service
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Good technical competence and ability to learn new software
We founded Weavr to make banking and payments less painful for our fellow innovators.
Weavr is an embedded banking provider than enables businesses to integrate financial services into their products. Business of all sizes and industries, use our solution to issue and accept payments, and to move money around the world.
- Customer Success