We are looking for a dedicated Product Owner to join our product team. As a Product Owner you will be working closely with a cross functional team of engineers, testers and designers to help deliver solutions for business and customer needs. You will define user stories, prioritise the product backlog and conduct reviews to ensure that the solution meets the goals.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a VC backed startup and be part of the exciting journey in building the next generation Embedded Banking SaaS platform.
The Product Owner is expected to:
- Analyze business and customer requirements and write detailed and comprehensive user stories
- Plan and prioritize the product feature backlog
- Support the developers through the development process
- Work with designers to help define the user experience
- Communicate effectively with team members to achieve project goals
- Ensure solutions meet business requirements and needs
- Monitor product solutions and features post delivery
- Review features to ensure quality and recommend improvements
- Schedule and lead meetings to identify issues and fixes for projects
- Over 5 years of experience, working as a Product Owner or similar role managing technical software products from kick-off to ship
- Industry experience: payments, fintech, B2B, SaaS
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Good understanding of APIs
- Good communication, presentation and organizational skills
We founded Weavr to make banking and payments less painful for our fellow innovators.
Weavr is an embedded banking provider than enables businesses to integrate financial services into their products. Business of all sizes and industries, use our solution to issue and accept payments, and to move money around the world.