Senior QA Engineer
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking a talented Senior QA Engineer / QA Lead Engineer to join our small team of passionate technologists to lead and own the QA function at Weavr. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of our software, and design and execute tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify and report bugs, collaborate with the software development team, and work with different stakeholders to ensure the quality of the end product is of the highest level.
To ensure success as a QA Engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent project management skills. A skilled QA Engineer can design and write efficient test procedures. The role has huge career potential for the right individual as the team grows.
- Meeting with the software development team to discuss verification protocols
- Identifying software weaknesses and target areas
- Implementing automated software test procedures
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports
- Collaborating with the software development team to solve application faults
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
- Previous experience working as a QA Engineer
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing and testing protocols
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good project management skills
We founded Weavr to make banking and payments less painful for our fellow innovators.
Weavr is an embedded banking provider than enables businesses to integrate financial services into their products. Business of all sizes and industries, use our solution to issue and accept payments, and to move money around the world.