However, few solutions provide an end-to-end service that also takes care of a key aspect - enabling all payments to be made and received fully within the B2B solution. In many cases, handling payments means logging into an application to move money, missing out on the superior convenience, control and efficiency that can be delivered by a joined-up solution.
Why is that?
Whether you’re designing a solution from scratch or adding features to your existing accounting, invoicing or other supplier-related platform, the cost of building the financial infrastructure required is prohibitive. Then there’s the burden of compliance, regulation and data security that comes with it all.
Weavr changes the equation.
Power supplier payments
- Segregate specific funds that are accessible to employees to pay suppliers
- Automate reconciliation of funds against invoices and/or funding
- Set budgets and controls for specific purposes
- Make funds available through appropriate payment methods and form factors, including virtual and plastic cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay, credit transfers and direct debits
- On-board and off-board account holders safely
Supercharge your business application
Weavr’s Supplier Finance Plug-in brings together everything you need to embed financial services into your accounting or other B2B SaaS solution while delivering a range of benefits to your own business:
5x your revenue
Embedding financial services can grow revenue-per-user by up to 5xsource: a16z
Automate processes to improve accuracy
Over 80% of C-suite executives report a loss in revenue due to miscommunication in the invoice-to-cash cyclesource: Plaid x Accenture
User base growth
85% of companies that implement embedded finance report that it helps them acquire new customerssource: FinTech Times
Bringing payment flows into your product improves user experience and satisfaction, thus reducing attrition